The gift bags were also used for a give away. Each bag had a dot on it, and whatever color you had you won a prize. Then the demo announced that 2 bags had a torn piece of paper in it. Whoever had this won a Crop-a-dile BigBite. Guess What?! I won! I couldn't believe it! I was so surprised! Now I have new toy to play with. Saturday, April 11, 2009
Look what I won!
What a great weekend!!! All of my Michigan Mingler friends met at the Bay Valley Resort for a wonderful weekend of stamping, gabbing, and relaxation. The first night some of us stayed up til 1 a.m. just chatting away. Saturday a handful of us stayed up til 3 a.m. Yeah, it was late but everyone had hilarious stories to tell. It felt like a huge family reunion.
The picture above is from a demonstrator from Artdeclassified.com com. It was great! We were all give a gift bag with a stamp set especially made for the mingle, along with a coupon and a "book" made of different items such as envelopes, tags, id badges and much more.
The gift bags were also used for a give away. Each bag had a dot on it, and whatever color you had you won a prize. Then the demo announced that 2 bags had a torn piece of paper in it. Whoever had this won a Crop-a-dile BigBite. Guess What?! I won! I couldn't believe it! I was so surprised! Now I have new toy to play with.
The gift bags were also used for a give away. Each bag had a dot on it, and whatever color you had you won a prize. Then the demo announced that 2 bags had a torn piece of paper in it. Whoever had this won a Crop-a-dile BigBite. Guess What?! I won! I couldn't believe it! I was so surprised! Now I have new toy to play with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I know exactly where this party was held. DH & I were married many years ago in Saginaw. I know y'all must have had a delightful time ... it seems to come so naturally with a bunch of stampin' ladies! Great pics too!
Post a Comment