Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I met a fellow SCS member

I just have to share this photo. I'm standing in Archiver's, a scrapbooking store with a friend. This is Dawn, a fellow blogger and someone I will be meeting up with in March. We met on the SplitCoast Stampers website, via a blog for Michigan crafters. I had a dr.'s appt in Lapeer and thought I would run down to Sterling Heights to see a new store. When Dawn saw that I was headed her way, she and I decided to meet, since we chat with each other almost everyday.

It was great meeting her. She is very soft spoken, fun to talk with, and considerate to meet me, a complete stranger. When I told her I brought my camera, she said she did too. She even posted it to the chat thread we met at.

It was great meeting her, and I can't wait til March when I will meet the rest of my SplitCoast friends.

No comments: