Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dan's Birthday gift

Thought I would post a pic of Dan' birthday gift. I found this fleece panel at Hobby Lobby in Port Huron and thought of Dan. Not sure if you can see it, but there's a little boy on a peddle tractor, a little boy pulling a calf, and a red barn in the back ground. I purchased additional fleece in green to "tie" to the printed panel. It's hard to find anything with red tractors on it, so it was a thrill for me to find this for him.

When Dan opened the blanket up he was surprised! He said he now has his "own" blanket to take a nap with. He used it that night, and boy did it keep him warm.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Kim,

That is a very cute pattern. I love the tie blankets. I have one at home that I need to get done this weekend.

Yvonne

Unknown said...

very nice Kim!!!glad he enjoyed it just as much I am sure as you enjoyed giving it to him!!!Happy Birthday to Dan!