my On-line Ladies. These are friends I have made while
chatting over on Splitcoaststampers.com. For the last 3 years
a few wonderful ladies have planned a weekend for all of us
to get together. The first year was Birch Run,
2nd year; Bay Valley Golf and Resort, and
3rd was this year at the Double Tree in Novi.
Originally when I booked my spot, I thought I had the weekend
off. But as it turned out, I had to work. Two wonderful ladies
Marlene Klee and Melissa Glaza were gracious enough to cover
my shift. So to show my gratitude, I made them little gift boxes.
I reused some boxes from a StampinUp! order, decorated them
using DSP paper and some ribbon I got from work.
I thought they turned out very nice!
1 comment:
You thought right!! These little boxes would brighten anyone's day!
I'm also grateful that they covered for you ~ it was so nice to see you again :)
Post a Comment