Saturday, March 14, 2009

Here is the New York New York casino and resort. In front of the those buildings is an actual, working roller coaster. I didn't have the guts to go on it. I must be getting old. This was connected to the Excalibur by a walkway. The walkways were great for getting from one side to the other. That way you never had to wait for traffic to stop.

This is the Excalibur. Our shuttle would drop us off there when we wanted to visit the strip. This is also where we went to the "Tournament of Kings" dinner and show. At dinner you had to eat everything with your fingers. We had a sprig of broccoli, some potato wedges, roll, and cornish hen. During the show we cheered on "our king" by pounding on the tables and cheering. It was GREAT!

We also went to Madame Tuseud's Wax Museum. I had my picture taken with Duane "the Rock" Johnson.

This is Dan with Julia Roberts.
The figures was so real looking. I was telling Dan who they were as we walked thru the building. It was 3 floors, with different sections. There was racing with Dale Earnhardt and Dale Jr., Jeff Gordon, and Paul Neuman.
There was one with musical performers; Prince, Beyonce, Madonna, Tom Jones and more.

1 comment:

Lorien Clark said...

Dan looks pretty happy there with Julia. Hee hee.